Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Assisting our editors in creating online statistical content, covering key industries within a variety of regional focuses
- Processing and publishing data and editorial texts in English for the Statista.com platform, following our editorial style
- Preparation of data and editorial work, in a variety of Nordic languages, publishing output in English
- Managing web content using Statista’s own content management system (CMS)
- Developing a better understanding of data and quantitative research, as well as gaining SEO-optimized writing skills, in order to produce text with a statistical focus
- Enrolled as a full-time student – bachelor’s or master’s programs (this condition is mandatory)
- You are interested in statistics and extending your knowledge of a variety of industries or markets
- You have excellent editorial English skills are confident in your spelling and grammar skills
- Understanding of any of the following languages are a plus: Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish
- You have a factual writing style and can present complicated information in a succinct and understandable manner
- You have basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Prior writing experience (please send us samples!) and interest in developing in this area
- Reliable, independent and structured working style
What we offer our employees
Excellent career tracks to develop into management, expert or project manager roles.
Wide range of continuing education and training-courses as well as coachings for all hierarchy level.
A challenging job with a dynamic international team.
Attractive locations in the heart of Berlin, Hamburg, London, Paris, New York and Singapore.
Home-Office & Flextime
We offer Home-Office and flexible working hours
Events & Activities
Many team building activities, corporate events or sports.
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia