Welcome to the Global No.1 Business Data Platform!
- Data research, creation of infographics (in cooperation with our graphic designers) and writing of English articles
- Editorial support for our English-language infographics page and newsletter
- Supervision of existing media partnerships in the USA (e.g. Forbes, Newsweek) and in the UK (e.g. Independents)
- Realignment of our existing media partnerships and acquisition of new cooperation partners in the USA and the UK
- First experience with editorial work (news media, (marketing) agencies, public relations)
- High service orientation, experience in project management or customer care is not a must, but helpful
- Native English speaker or fluent in text and business English
- Confident writer with a good sense for newsworthy topics and interest in data journalism/visualisation
- Interest in a broad range of topics (incl. B2B and business topics)
- Initiative, commitment, openness to new ideas
- Confident handling of Excel
What we offer our employees
Excellent career tracks to develop into management, expert or project manager roles.
Wide range of continuing education and training-courses as well as coachings for all hierarchy level.
A challenging job with a dynamic international team.
Attractive locations in the heart of Berlin, Hamburg, London, Paris, New York and Singapore.
Home-Office & Flextime
We offer Home-Office and flexible working hours
Events & Activities
Many team building activities, corporate events or sports.
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia