Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Processing all incoming contact requests and leads
- Identifying and prioritizing leads with high potential
- Industry research via Sales Navigator, LinkedIn, company websites, etc.
- Enriching data sets with all relevant information
- Communicating via e-mail with potential customers
- Managing a specific mailbox in response to queries from the events sector
- Evaluating success of events and campaigns
- Affinity for data(banks) and numbers
- Analytical thinking skills
- Highly developed organizational skills and a structured way of working
- Quick perception and good understanding of operational structures
- Good MS Office skills (especially Excel)
- Enjoys working in an ambitious team
- 100% team player
- Independent work approach
- Very good command of written and spoken English or German
What we offer our employees
Excellent career tracks to develop into management, expert or project manager roles.
Wide range of continuing education and training-courses as well as coachings for all hierarchy level.
A challenging job with a dynamic international team.
Attractive locations in the heart of Berlin, Hamburg, London, Paris, New York and Singapore.
Home-Office & Flextime
We offer Home-Office and flexible working hours
Events & Activities
Many team building activities, corporate events or sports.
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia