Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Conducting product onboardings with our new clients
- Following up on leads from inbound inquiries/lead qualification
- Key contact between client requests and research team
- Maintain accurate, complete, up-to-date client records
- Working closely with Sales team to map out client retention strategy
- Completed university degree
- 1 - 2 years experience in Account Management, Client Service or Relations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English and one Asian language
- Client-centric and enjoy working with clients
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Self-Motivated and proactive team player
- Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business
- Prior experience working with clients from diverse industries or desktop research will be an added advantage
What we offer our employees
Excellent career tracks to develop into management, expert or project manager roles.
Wide range of continuing education and training-courses as well as coachings for all hierarchy level.
A challenging job with a dynamic international team.
Attractive locations in the heart of Berlin, Hamburg, London, Paris, New York and Singapore.
Home-Office & Flextime
We offer Home-Office and flexible working hours
Events & Activities
Many team building activities, corporate events or sports.
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia