Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Assisting our editors in expanding statistical content about Czechia and/or Poland
- Secondary research on key industries in Czechia/Poland, utilizing local language sources
- Processing data and writing editorial texts in English using our content management system
- Updating and editing existing editorial content, following our editorial style
- Enrolled as a full-time student (mandatory), and able to work 15 to 20 hours/week
- Exceptional written and spoken English (please send us a cover letter in English)
- Good reading comprehension of either Czech or Polish
- Ability to describe complicated data in a concise and understandable manner
- Independent, organized, and structured working style with attention to quality and accuracy
What we offer our employees
Excellent career tracks to develop into management, expert or project manager roles.
Wide range of continuing education and training-courses as well as coachings for all hierarchy level.
A challenging job with a dynamic international team.
Attractive locations in the heart of Berlin, Hamburg, London, Paris, New York and Singapore.
Home-Office & Flextime
We offer Home-Office and flexible working hours
Events & Activities
Many team building activities, corporate events or sports.
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia