Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Leadership of the Sales Group Directors
- Support for recruiting in the individual industries with important new hires
- 5 Direct reports, department of about 60 employees
- Motivate and grow our sales colleagues
- Classic control via revenues, acquisition, pipeline and other KPI's
- Further development of processes and segment-specific approach in pre-sales, sales and account management
- Complete the launch and implementation of our CRM system (Salesforce)
- Report directly to the CSMO of Statista
- Completed studies
- 10+ years of professional experience in sales in an adjacent sector of Statista (e.g. Market Intelligence, Information Technologies, Software, Advertising)
- Preferably experience with SaaS products and/or subscriptions
- Management of 15 or more sales staff in an international environment
- Affinity to data, strong analytical skills and quick understanding
- High degree of initiative and quality awareness as well as structured and independent way or working
- Motivating and winning personality with strong communication skills
What we offer our employees
Excellent career tracks to develop into management, expert or project manager roles.
Wide range of continuing education and training-courses as well as coachings for all hierarchy level.
A challenging job with a dynamic international team.
Attractive locations in the heart of Berlin, Hamburg, London, Paris, New York and Singapore.
Home-Office & Flextime
We offer Home-Office and flexible working hours
Events & Activities
Many team building activities, corporate events or sports.
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Recruitment Team United States
New York, NY 10004