Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Conducting data research on key industries with a regional focus on China
- Creating online statistical content covering the leading industries on the Chinese market
- Developing in-depth knowledge on current socioeconomic and industrial topics
- Processing, archiving and publishing data in English via the statista.com platform, following Statista's editorial style
- Managing web content using Statista’s own content management system (CMS)
- Monitoring data usage and keeping the database up-to-date
- Successful completion of undergraduate studies
- Exceptional written and spoken English skills; first editorial experience in English (Please send us a Cover Letter in English)
- Good written and spoken Chinese skills
- General knowledge of China and the Chinese market
- Ability to describe complicated data in a concise and comprehensible manner
- Structured, organized and independent working style with attention to quality, detail and accuracy
What we offer our employees
Excellent career tracks to develop into management, expert or project manager roles.
Wide range of continuing education and training-courses as well as coachings for all hierarchy level.
A challenging job with a dynamic international team.
Attractive locations in the heart of Berlin, Hamburg, London, Paris, New York and Singapore.
Home-Office & Flextime
We offer Home-Office and flexible working hours
Events & Activities
Many team building activities, corporate events or sports.
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia