Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
Your daily responsibilities in the Editorial Research Intelligence department will be comprised of two components: research, including content database management, and content/editorial work - as detailed below:
Research and content management tasks:
- Conducting data research on key industries with a regional focus on the greater China region and international markets
- Creating online statistical content covering the leading industries on the road transportation, machinery manufacturing, and logistics markets
- Building an understanding of valid data sources and potential data partners in the country
- Active generation of research topics for the database development, in close communication with the team lead and fellow editors in the regional team
- Managing the SEO-optimized web content via Statista’s own Content Management System (CMS), in accordance with departments’ goals, monitoring usage, and keeping the database up to date
- Editing, publishing, and contextualizing statistical information in English, via the statista.com platform, following Statista’s editorial style and documentation
- Creating and maintaining a host of editorial products, including individual statistics, dossiers (Statista-specific reports), as well as topic, industry, and landing pages
- Successful completion of undergraduate studies
- Exceptional written and spoken English and Mandarin skills; some editorial experience in English (please send us a cover letter in English)
- General knowledge of the transportation, metals, and machinery manufacturing markets, and ideally a strong interest in the state of electric vehicles and mobility services
- Ability to describe complicated data in a concise and comprehensible manner
- Structured, organized, and independent working style with attention to quality, detail and accuracy
What we offer our employees
Excellent career tracks to develop into management, expert or project manager roles.
Wide range of continuing education and training-courses as well as coachings for all hierarchy level.
A challenging job with a dynamic international team.
Attractive locations in the heart of Berlin, Hamburg, London, Paris, New York and Singapore.
Home-Office & Flextime
We offer Home-Office and flexible working hours
Events & Activities
Many team building activities, corporate events or sports.
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia