Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
Your daily responsibilities in the Editorial Research Intelligence department will be comprised of two components: research, including content database management, and editorial work - as detailed below:
Research & content management tasks:
- Conducting desktop research using secondary data sources on the global, North American, and European markets with a particular focus on consumer goods related data (research topics including, but not limited to: food, beverages, personal care products, apparel, household supplies, and consumption habits)
- Building an understanding of valid data sources and potential data partners in the industry
- Active generation of research topics for the database development, in close communication with the team lead and fellow editors in the industry team
- Managing the SEO-optimized web content via Statista’s own Content Management System (CMS), in accordance with departments’ goals, monitoring usage and keeping the database up to date
- Editing, publishing, and contextualizing statistical information in English, via the statista.com platform, following Statista’s editorial style and documentation
- Creating and maintaining a host of editorial products, including individual statistics, dossiers (Statista-specific reports), as well as topic, industry and landing pages
- Successful completion of undergraduate studies
- Exceptional written and spoken English skills; first editorial experience in English (please send us a cover letter in English)
- Additional language skills in Spanish or Italian are a plus!
- Ability to describe complicated data in a concise and comprehensible manner
- Structured, organized, and independent working style with attention to quality, detail, and accuracy
- Strong interest in the state of consumer goods industry, including past, current, and future trends
What we offer our employees
Excellent career tracks to develop into management, expert or project manager roles.
Wide range of continuing education and training-courses as well as coachings for all hierarchy level.
A challenging job with a dynamic international team.
Attractive locations in the heart of Berlin, Hamburg, London, Paris, New York and Singapore.
Home-Office & Flextime
We offer Home-Office and flexible working hours
Events & Activities
Many team building activities, corporate events or sports.
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia