Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Ongoing monitoring of markets regarding trends, dynamics, and changes, as well as deriving the impact on the market and relevant companies
- Quantitative modeling and forecasting of global market developments for either
- Technology markets (e.g., Cybersecurity), or
- Consumer markets (e.g., Beverages, Beauty, Tissue, DIY)
- Quantitative modelling and prognosis of global market developments (e. g. COVID effects like ecommerce boom, or increased digitization) in Excel and/or Python
- Independent development of analyses and reports that create a deep market understanding
- Structured, appealing, and high-quality preparation of research and analysis results in Power Point or Excel
- Independent further development of the product offering in the respective markets
- Idea generation, solution development and communication with customers/partners
- Completed studies, e.g., in economics/social sciences
- Professional experience
- …Junior: 0-1 year of working experience
- …Experienced: 1-3 years of working experience
- Ideally with quantitative reference, in a relevant company, market research firm or related fields of activity
- Affinity to respective market, e.g., through internships, final theses, or previous professional activity
- Excellent analytical skills and a quick grasp of concepts
- High level of initiative and quality awareness as well as a structured and independent way of working
- Entrepreneurial thinking and the personal ambition to design new services/products, to contribute ideas and to grow strongly together with us
- High degree of reliability and flexibility as well as strong communication skills and team spirit
- Prior experiences, or openness to learning new technologies, e.g., coding (in particular Python)
- Very good English skills
- Very good knowledge in MS Excel and confident handling of MS Office
What we offer our employees
Excellent career tracks to develop into management, expert or project manager roles.
Wide range of continuing education and training-courses as well as coachings for all hierarchy level.
A challenging job with a dynamic international team.
Attractive locations in the heart of Berlin, Hamburg, London, Paris, New York and Singapore.
Home-Office & Flextime
We offer Home-Office and flexible working hours
Events & Activities
Many team building activities, corporate events or sports.
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia