Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
You are a detail-oriented, self-motivated problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment. You also have the following:
- University student enrollment in one of the following subjects: computer science, physics, mathematics, economics, or a comparable field
- A data-driven mindset and distinctly analytical way of thinking
- Experience in SQL and databases
- Advanced skills in Python (Pandas, Numpy, and Scikit-learn); knowledge of VBA is a plus
- A willingness to learn
- A team player mindset
- Good communication skills with an ability to explain complex topics to team members and executives
- Confidence in communicating in English
- Availability (with flexible working hours) to work 16-20 hours/week
The role is expected to include, but not be limited to, the following aspects:
- Supporting the ETL development
- Writing SQL queries to extract data
- Maintaining databases and ensuring data consistency
- Searching for new solutions to improve the existing environment
What we offer our employees
Excellent career tracks to develop into management, expert or project manager roles.
Wide range of continuing education and training-courses as well as coachings for all hierarchy level.
A challenging job with a dynamic international team.
Attractive locations in the heart of Berlin, Hamburg, London, Paris, New York and Singapore.
Home-Office & Flextime
We offer Home-Office and flexible working hours
Events & Activities
Many team building activities, corporate events or sports.
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia