Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Consulting of our diverse national and international clients with respect to individual market research services with the aim to sell individual projects
- Feasibility assessment of requests from our clients based on desk research and discussion with internal experts
- (Increasingly independent) generation of ideas, development of solutions and intensive communication with corporate customers from various industries and countries
- Contribution to the preparation and presentation of winning proposals
- Professional preparation of proposals in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Contribution to developing strong client relationships based on inbound traffic
- Handling and management of multiple client requests
- Ensuring a high quality of work results in a dynamic environment with time-sensitive proposal assignments
- Management of customer information in CRM tool Salesforce
- Strategic as well as operative further rollout of our individual market research services and solutions offered by Statista Q
- Completed studies in business, economics or social sciences or a related discipline (Bachelor / Master)
- At least 1 year of experience in a business context with intensive customer contact, ideally in a management consultancy, with a research and analysis service provider or in an agency, international work experience a plus
- Good analytical skills and experience in structuring topics
- Strong communicator: Persuasiveness, good presentation skills, good networker (internally and externally)
- Willingness to frequently talk to clients at different levels on the phone and in video calls
- Structured approach to work and first experience with project management
- Ability to handle different topics quickly and in detail
- Independent and reliable work as well as high flexibility and team spirit
- Personal ambition to contribute ideas
- Good knowledge in MS-Office, especially in the creation of presentations in PowerPoint and in the use of Excel
- Excellent skills of German and fluent in Business English for verbal and written communication a definite requirement
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
What we offer our employees
Excellent career tracks to develop into management, expert or project manager roles.
Wide range of continuing education and training-courses as well as coachings for all hierarchy level.
A challenging job with a dynamic international team.
Attractive locations in the heart of Berlin, Hamburg, London, Paris, New York and Singapore.
Home-Office & Flextime
We offer Home-Office and flexible working hours
Events & Activities
Many team building activities, corporate events or sports.
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia