Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Analyse and challenge our Salesforce org to identify potential for improvements
- Gather requirements from our various stakeholders
- Conceptualize solution design based on best practices
- Implement solutions on our Salesforce platform declaratively
- Collaborate with our developers on programmatic solutions
- Support our users in their day-to-day operations
- Consult in sales, service and marketing-oriented processes
- 3+ years' experience in Salesforce
- Extensive knowledge on multiple clouds (Sales, Service, Community, Marketing, or further)
- Strong communication within the team and to stakeholders including senior management
- Salesforce certifications are a must
- SCRUM management experience is beneficial
- Fluent in English (German is a plus, but we are and embracing internationality)
What we offer our employees
Excellent career tracks to develop into management, expert or project manager roles.
Wide range of continuing education and training-courses as well as coachings for all hierarchy level.
A challenging job with a dynamic international team.
Attractive locations in the heart of Berlin, Hamburg, London, Paris, New York and Singapore.
Home-Office & Flextime
We offer Home-Office and flexible working hours
Events & Activities
Many team building activities, corporate events or sports.
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia