Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Pro-actively selling Label Licenses to a selected range of companies in the Asian market and International market
- End-to-end sales cycle: Initial touch point with client, Negotiations, Setting Up/Preparations of Proposals, Closing, Building advocacy
- Development of existing customer relationships and stakeholders
- Project Management
- Collaboration with exclusive partners (e.g. The Straits Times, The Star, The South China Morning Post, Forbes, Newsweek, The Financial Times, etc.) and other service providers
- Client communication across all hierarchies
- Contribute to the development of sales strategies and marketing concepts
- University degree or comparable business-focused commercial training
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin Chinese
- Strong communication skill with entrepreneurial mindset
- Client-centric and enjoy working with domestic and international projects/clients
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Self-motivated and proactive team player
- Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business
- Team player with an ability to learn quickly
- Strong enthusiasm for sales and personal development
- Determined and driven – entrepreneurial spirit
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel) and Salesforce knowledge desirable
What we offer our employees
Excellent career tracks to develop into management, expert or project manager roles.
Wide range of continuing education and training-courses as well as coachings for all hierarchy level.
A challenging job with a dynamic international team.
Attractive locations in the heart of Berlin, Hamburg, London, Paris, New York and Singapore.
Home-Office & Flextime
We offer Home-Office and flexible working hours
Events & Activities
Many team building activities, corporate events or sports.
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia