Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Assisting a team of Sales Managers in their daily tasks
- CRM Management, this includes data cleansing and profiling
- Inbound lead management
- Ad-hoc projects in coordination with global HQ in Germany
- Outbound marketing support
- 1-2 years in an inside sales or business development related role ideal
- Open for recent graduates
- Language skills in Mandarin to help with our development efforts in China OR a Southeast Asian language to help with our development efforts in the region
- Completed university degree
- Competitive sales nature with a desire to win
- Extroverted, smart and professional character with an ability to put yourself in your customers' shoes
- Keen eye for detail and organization skills
- Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business
What we offer our employees
Excellent career tracks to develop into management, expert or project manager roles.
Wide range of continuing education and training-courses as well as coachings for all hierarchy level.
A challenging job with a dynamic international team.
Attractive locations in the heart of Berlin, Hamburg, London, Paris, New York and Singapore.
Home-Office & Flextime
We offer Home-Office and flexible working hours
Events & Activities
Many team building activities, corporate events or sports.
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia