Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Active involvement in all marketing and sales areas at Statista
- Independent customer support: from the first contact to the conclusion of the contract
- Independent product presentations to clients and at trade fairs
- Support to the sales team in daily operations
- Participation in the development of sales strategies and marketing concepts
- Creative exchange with sales and marketing managers
- Ongoing or completed studies with an economic focus
- Excellent command of Dutch, English and Turkish
- Entry level
- High interest in Sales, Business Development and Marketing
- First professional experiences in Sales would be an advantage (also in the context of internships)
- Routine handling of MS Office
- Willingness to travel (for example to our headquarter in Hamburg, Germany)
- Communicative personality, who likes to be in direct contact with customers
- Team player with distinct organizational skills and a high service orientation
- Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business
What we offer our employees
Excellent career tracks to develop into management, expert or project manager roles.
Wide range of continuing education and training-courses as well as coachings for all hierarchy level.
A challenging job with a dynamic international team.
Attractive locations in the heart of Berlin, Hamburg, London, Paris, New York and Singapore.
Home-Office & Flextime
We offer Home-Office and flexible working hours
Events & Activities
Many team building activities, corporate events or sports.
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia