Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Processing of all incoming contact inquiries and leads
- Identification and prioritization of leads with high potential
- Industry research via Sales Navigator, LinkedIn, company websites, etc.
- Enrichment of the data sets with all relevant information
- E-mail communication with potential customers
- Administration of a specific mailbox to answer questions from the event area
- Evaluation of the success of events and campaigns
- Affinity to data (databases) and numbers
- Analytical thinking
- Excellent organizational skills and structured way of working
- Quick comprehension and good understanding of operational structures
- Good MS Office skills (especially Excel)
- Enjoy working in an ambitious team
- Absolute team player qualities
- Independent work
- Very good written and spoken German and English
What we offer our employees
Excellent career tracks to develop into management, expert or project manager roles.
Wide range of continuing education and training-courses as well as coachings for all hierarchy level.
A challenging job with a dynamic international team.
Attractive locations in the heart of Berlin, Hamburg, London, Paris, New York and Singapore.
Home-Office & Flextime
We offer Home-Office and flexible working hours
Events & Activities
Many team building activities, corporate events or sports.
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia