Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Pitch Statista to potential customers for the India market
- Provide sales support to Sales Managers
- Maintain and manage a solid funnel of sales leads and new account opportunities
- Prospect and schedule appointments with prospects
- Generate leads and acquisitions through phone calls, emailing, networking and online channels
- Prepare and send out official proposals and business contracts
- Attend and represent Statista at fairs, exhibitions, trade shows etc.
- Increase brand awareness through marketing campaigns
- A Bachelor's Degree
- EU work permit
- Fluent (both verbal and written) in English, and one of the Indian languages
- Competent handling of the Microsoft Office package
- Competitive, persistent, and ambitious sales nature
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in a sales or marketing internship and/or prior professional experience is a plus (extra points for SaaS)
What we offer our employees
Excellent career tracks to develop into management, expert or project manager roles.
Wide range of continuing education and training-courses as well as coachings for all hierarchy level.
A challenging job with a dynamic international team.
Attractive locations in the heart of Berlin, Hamburg, London, Paris, New York and Singapore.
Home-Office & Flextime
We offer Home-Office and flexible working hours
Events & Activities
Many team building activities, corporate events or sports.
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia