- ID: 124445
Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Active involvement in all marketing and sales areas at Statista
- Independent customer support: from the first contact to the conclusion of the contract
- Independent product presentations to clients and at trade fairs
- Support to the sales team in daily operations
- Participation in the development of sales strategies and marketing concepts
- Creative exchange with sales and marketing managers
- University degree
- Excellent command of Italian (preferably Italian native speaker), good command of German AND English
- Initial sales/marketing experience is a plus
- Team player and ability to quickly find your way around in a new environment
- Communicative character that let you enjoy direct customer contact
- Analytical skills, diligence and initiative
- Excellent spelling and grammar proficiency, confident expression
The Sales Team is one of the largest at Statista. It's composition perfectly mirrors the Statista database: diverse, international, and multilingual. More than 300 employees from Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, and After Sales ensure that our customers are satisfied and know about the many features and endless uses of Statista.com. The goal is to gradually raise Statista's profile as the number one source for everyday market and industry data worldwide.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris