- ID: 156883
Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Build up the industry vertical "Academia" for the multiple markets in the Asia Pacific region
- First contact with and acquisition of new clients from the Academia industry
- Individually manage sales and generate new business from existing and prospective customers
- Proactively develop sales opportunities within the industry and allocated territories
- Consistently deliver individual sales targets every month
- Meet clients & leads for presentations and actively seek commercial opportunities in your designated sales region (travel required)
- 3-5 years minimum direct sales experiences preferably in the library or publishing industry
- MUST-have: outbound B2B direct sales experience/ experience in acquiring new business
- Self-starter and able to work independently, be highly organized and with an attention to detail
- Ability to negotiate on C- and Director-Level
- Willingness to undertake frequent business trips
- Experienced in both farming and hunting
- Passion to be part of a rapidly expanding business
- Fluent in English language. Additional proficiency in Chinese and/or Malay language would be desirable
- The ideal candidate is a confident, multi-tasking and results-driven team player with excellent communication skills, both in person and in writing
The Sales Team is one of the largest at Statista. Its composition perfectly mirrors the Statista database: diverse, international, and multilingual. More than 300 employees from Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, and After Sales ensure that our customers are satisfied and know about the many tested as well as the ever new possible uses of Statista.com. The goal is to gradually raise Statista’s profile as the number one source for market and industry data every day.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team New York
55 Broad Street; 30th floor
New York, NY 10004