- ID: 160918
Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Drive new business/sales within a specific industry
- Be prepared to build up and lead a team of Sales Managers
- Integrated sales planning and coordination of the complete sales cycle
- Coaching, training, development of Sales Managers
- Provide insights, leadership, hands-on training, and facilitating new best practices for sales
- Together with the team and/or group director create new sales strategies and approaches to grow the revenue of the business through a variety of channels and tactics
- Consistently go above and beyond to exceed both individual and team sales goals
- 6+ years minimum direct sales experience
- B2B sales experience; preferably subscription models
- Preferably Market Research background
- Emotional Intelligence
- Excited at the opportunity to be a part of a rapidly expanding company
- Excelled project management skills
- Proficiency in effective communication and presentation abilities
- Preferably first management experience
The Sales Team is one of the largest at Statista. It's composition perfectly mirrors the Statista database: diverse, international and multilingual. More than 300 employees from Sales, Customer Service, Marketing and After Sales ensure that our customers are satisfied and know about the many features and endless uses of Statista.com. The goal is to gradually raise Statista's profile as the number one source for everyday market and industry data worldwide.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - United States
Recruitment Team New York
55 Broad Street; 30th floor
New York, NY 10004