- ID: 220731
Welcome to the Global No.1 Business Data Platform!
- Solution-oriented conception and implementation of modules for our high-performance platform, which records 8.5 million monthly unique users
- Management of the entire software lifecycle
- Responsibility for software design, programming, code reviews, testing, deployment and maintenance
- Continuous development of different products within a globally accessible infrastructure (AWS)
- Completed professional training in the IT sector or a graduate in computer science
- Excellent knowledge of at least one PHP framework (ideally Symfony2/Symfony3) as well as of relational databases (MySQL)
- Experience with version control systems (GIT), deployment processes and automated tests (PHPUnit, ideally TDD)
- Nice-to-haves: No-SQL-databases, Sphinx, elasticsearch, REST-APIs, message queues, nginx
- Excellent English language skills, German language skills are an advantage
- Target-oriented, pragmatic and proactive way of working
You'll be part of Product & IT.We are at the heart of product development department and responsible for providing our customers with a reliable and inspiring product, worldwide and 24/7. We conceive, design and maintain the entire platform statista.com and keep developing it on a daily basis - together and at eye level with other departments. In addition, we ensure that our employees have access to all technical resources they need. We are proud of our solid tech stack (https://stackshare.io/statista/statista), which allows us to remain the Global No.1 Business Data Platform.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia