Key Facts on Vine Usage
This chart shows key facts on Twitter's video sharing service Vine, on its users and why marketers shouldn't ignore it.
- Vine: distribution of U.S. users 2015, by age groupVine: distribution of U.S. users 2015, by age group
- Vine: Awareness in the United Kingdom (UK) March 2013-April 2015Vine: Awareness in the United Kingdom (UK) March 2013-April 2015
- Vine: membership and active use in the United Kingdom (UK) 2013-2014Vine: membership and active use in the United Kingdom (UK) 2013-2014
- Most popular Facebook fan pages 2016Most popular Facebook fan pages 2016
- Media usage in an online minute 2015Media usage in an online minute 2015
- Future use of social media among marketers worldwide by platform 2016Future use of social media among marketers worldwide by platform 2016
- Social media platforms used by marketers worldwide 2016Social media platforms used by marketers worldwide 2016
- Social media awareness in the U.S. 2016Social media awareness in the U.S. 2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens