Highest Paid Stars Of 2016
YouTube stars are regularly bombarded with the question "how much do you earn doing this?" Our infographic below sheds some light on the most lucrative end of the YouTube money list. The most successful of all YouTubers is the Let's Play phenomenon PewDiePie. The Swede earned a huge $15 million dollars from his channel and various other projects such as a book and very own video game.
- Leading YouTube channels based on subscribers in the Netherlands 2015-2016Leading YouTube channels based on subscribers in the Netherlands 2015-2016
- Leading YouTube channels in Denmark 2017, by number of subscribersLeading YouTube channels in Denmark 2017, by number of subscribers
- Leading YouTube channels in Sweden 2017, by number of subscribersLeading YouTube channels in Sweden 2017, by number of subscribers
- Most popular product brands on Facebook 2017Most popular product brands on Facebook 2017
- Most popular Facebook fan pages 2017Most popular Facebook fan pages 2017
- Pfizer's quarterly revenue 2010-2016Pfizer's quarterly revenue 2010-2016
- Leading online social platforms based on reach in the Netherlands 2016Leading online social platforms based on reach in the Netherlands 2016
- Global market share held by PC vendors in 2016Global market share held by PC vendors in 2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl