Which Product Retail Sales Increase in the Week Leading up to Super Bowl?
This year’s Super Bowl LI will be played in Houston, Texas, on Feb. 5, 2017. The Patriots will clash with the Falcons. Lady Gaga will headline the halftime show as millions of Americans watch on. Retailers look forward to the match as people spend an extra buck for their parties. As our infographic shows, viewers like to buy dips and sauces, dig into pizzas and Frankfurters. Of course beer and liquor sales also go up.
- National Football League: Super Bowl wins by team 2017National Football League: Super Bowl wins by team 2017
- UK: distribution of National Football League fans in 2016, by age groupUK: distribution of National Football League fans in 2016, by age group
- NFL Super Bowl XLVII price of ticket packages 2013 NFL Super Bowl XLVII price of ticket packages 2013
- Monthly inflation rate in China February 2017Monthly inflation rate in China February 2017
- Total and e-commerce U.S. retail trade sales 2000-2015Total and e-commerce U.S. retail trade sales 2000-2015
- U.S. disposable personal income - monthly percentage of change 2016/17U.S. disposable personal income - monthly percentage of change 2016/17
- China: Consumer Price Index (CPI) in China by sector and area January 2017China: Consumer Price Index (CPI) in China by sector and area January 2017
- U.S. inflation rate 1990-2016U.S. inflation rate 1990-2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl