This chart shows the brand value of the 10 most valuable brands (in billion U.S. dollars) and the year-over-year percentage change
This chart shows Twitter's revenue and user growth.
This chart shows the most popular TV shows on Facebook and the cost of a 30-second TV spot during The Simpsons in the United States (in U.S. dollars)
This chart shows how marketing professionals plan to adjust their digital marketing budget in 2017.
This chart compares key metrics of Snapchat, Facebook and Twitter prior to their respective IPOs.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl