This chart ranks U.S. retail companies by their market capitalization on May 15, 2017.
This chart shows how Amazon's share price has developed since the company's IPO on May 15, 1997.
This chart shows the underwriters of largest IPOs in the United States as of March 2017 (in billion U.S. dollars)
This chart shows the long-term goal of global tech and healthcare startups as of November 2016.
This chart compares key metrics of Snapchat, Facebook and Twitter prior to their respective IPOs.
This chart compares 10-year-old Twitter with 10-year-old Facebook with respect to active user base, revenue, profit and market capitalization.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl