This chart shows the number of test miles and reportable disengagements of self-driving cars from Sept 2014 to Nov 2015.
This chart breaks down mobile data traffic in North America during peak times by application.
This chart shows Facebook's revenue growth since the first quarter of 2012.
This chart breaks down U.S. music industry revenues by type of distribution.
This chart shows iOS crash rates on different iPhone versions prior to and after the release of iOS 8 in the fall of 2014.
This chart shows how frequently users of different social networks in the United States use the respective services.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens