This chart compares selected social media platforms in terms of mobile user engagement.
This chart shows Nintendo's video game software sales since 2000.
This chart shows the cost of operating a mobile phone as a percentage of monthly GNI per capita.
This chart breaks down mobile data traffic in North America during peak times by application.
This chart compares the number of mobile subscriptions to the world's population growth.
This chart shows Facebook's revenue growth since the first quarter of 2012.
This chart breaks down U.S. music industry revenues by type of distribution.
This chart shows iOS crash rates on different iPhone versions prior to and after the release of iOS 8 in the fall of 2014.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens