This chart shows how Americans use their smartphones while shopping for the holidays.
This chart shows fatality rates per 100 million vehicle miles of travel since 2005 (Jan-June consecutively)
This chart shows the forecasted market size of virtual reality hardware and software from 2016 to 2020, by platform.
This chart shows operating profits of Samsung's IT & Mobile communications segment.
This chart shows the number of reported incidents concerning the recalled Samsung Galaxy Note 7 in the US
This graphic shows the usage of mobile apps in the USA in July 2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl