This chart compares sales for Nintendo's latest video game consoles in theire respective launch quarter.
This chart shows lifetime sales of the best-selling home video game consoles of all time.
This chart shows Nintendo's video game software sales since 2000.
This chart shows the year-over-year growth of video game hardware sales in the United States.
This chart shows console power consumption in the most common operating modes.
This chart shows Nintendo's home video game console sales since 1998.
Video game hardware sales in the United States have declined almost 70 percent between July 2010 and July 2013. Will the new generation of consoles be able to stop the decline?
This chart shows global sales of the best-selling video game home consoles of all time.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl