This graphic shows Christmas spending in the Netherlands in 2015, with a forecast for 2016.
This chart breaks down worldwide new device activations in the week leading up to Christmas (including Christmas day) by screen size.
This chart shows which devices Americans plan to purchase in the next 12 months.
This chart shows the percentage of Americans who used the following for photography in August 2014.
This chart shows how Americans spent their free time in 2013.
This chart shows the % of parents planning a back to school purchase of the following items.
This chart shows active devices running Android by version and smartwatch compatibility.
This chart shows how much Amazon Prime members spend on Amazon.com compared to regular customers.
This chart illustrates how Apple's lead in the tablet market is slowly melting away as the company's competitors are finally gaining a foothold in the market Apple used to dominate at will.
Worldwide tablet shipments grew 36.7 percent to 47.6 million units in the third quarter, as Apple's competitors are finally gaining a foothold in the tablet market. The market leader itself saw iPad shipments stagnate at 14.1 million units.
M-Commerce sales in the United States amounted to $10.6 billion in the first half of 2013. Given the traditionally strong holiday quarter, market research group comScore expects total m-commerce spending to reach at least $25 billion this year.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl