This chart shows Facebook's revenue growth since the first quarter of 2012.
This chart breaks down worldwide new device activations in the week leading up to Christmas (including Christmas day) by screen size.
This chart shows which devices Americans plan to purchase in the next 12 months.
This chart shows the percentage of Americans who used the following for photography in August 2014.
This chart shows how Americans spent their free time in 2013.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl