Try our corporate solution for free!
+1 (212) 419-5770

Latin America: digital ad spend 2020, by device

In 2020, 59 percent of digital advertising spending in South American was expected to come from desktop advertising and the remaining 41 percent from mobile advertising. In Mexico, the mobile share was forecast to amount to 45 percent, while both in Central America and in the Caribbean it was projected to reach 47 percent.

Distribution of digital advertising spending in Latin America and the Caribbean in 2020, by device and subregion

Exclusive Corporate Account feature

To view this statistic you need a Corporate Account, which includes the following benefits

  • Access to all content
  • Download as XLS, PPT, PNG and PDF
  • Detailed source and background information
Corporate Account
$700 per month*
(billed annually)
* All products require an annual contract; Prices do not include sales tax.
Show detailed source information?
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in

Special properties

forecast / adjusted for expected impact of COVID-19

Use Statista now: unlimited access to all content

Statistics on "Digital advertising in Latin America"

Use Statista now: unlimited access to all content
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.