All figures refer to net values. Production costs, agency commissions, and discounts are excluded.
- Traditional billboards (bulletins, large banners, inflatable billboards)
- Traditional street furniture (advertising columns)
- Traditional transit & transportation (traditional indoor and outside advertising in and on vehicles used for public transportation)
- Traditional place-based media (e.g. traditional ambient media at point of sale, posters in restrooms)
- Digital billboards (city-light boards)
- Digital street furniture (city-light posters, city-light posters)
- Digital transit & transportation (digital advertising in and on vehicles used for public transportation)
- Digital place-based media (digital ambient media at point of sale)
- Event- and promotion-related media
Ad Spending Spending Development
in the Traditional Out-of-Home Advertising market in million US$ in percent
- Ad Spending
- Spending Development
Average Ad Spending per Capita
in the Traditional Out-of-Home Advertising market in US$
in the Traditional Out-of-Home Advertising market in million US$
The Traditional Out-of-Home market builds on Statista’s primary research (the Statista Global Consumer Survey), bottom-up modeling, market data from independent databases and third-party sources, analyses of various key market and macroeconomic indicators, historical developments, current trends, and reported performance indicators of key market players. Figures are based on net revenues and exclude agency commissions, rebates and production costs.
Here you can find more studies and statistics about "Traditional Out-of-Home Advertising".