Fashion constitutes the bulk of sales in the global personal luxury goods industry and has a healthy growth outlook over the next five years.
The shown market data are based on an analysis of more than 100 of the biggest luxury companies in the world. A complete list of all companies and brands covered can be found in the methodology description. Accordingly, fashion goods from smaller companies or artisanal production unaffiliated with the companies covered are not included. All data are shown at retail value, which includes markups for retail distribution and sales taxes.
The most notable companies are LVMH (with brands such as Louis Vuitton, Fendi or Loro Piana), Kering (Gucci, Balenciaga, Saint Laurent and other brands), Ralph Lauren and PVH (Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger).
- Apparel (Ready-to-Wear, Prêt-à-porter)
- Clothing accessories (gloves, neckwear, belts, hats and caps etc.)
- Luxury segments and brands of the companies covered (see methodology for list)
- Leather goods (bags and luggage)
- Artisanal and small-scale production unaffiliated with the covered companies (see methodology for list)
Luxury Report 2019 – Luxury Fashion
Statista Consumer Market Outlook - Segment ReportDownload
Revenue Revenue Growth
in the Luxury Fashion market in million US$ in percent
- Revenue Growth
in the Luxury Fashion market in percent
Average Revenue per Capita
in the Luxury Fashion market in US$
Global Comparison - Revenue
in the Luxury Fashion market in million US$
Here you can find more studies and statistics about "Luxury Fashion".