The shown market data are based on an analysis of more than 100 of the biggest luxury companies in the world. A complete list of all companies and brands covered can be found in the methodology description. Sales by smaller companies or artisanal production unaffiliated with the companies covered (e.g. bespoke suit-tailoring or similar services) are not included. All data are shown at retail value, which includes markups for retail distribution and sales taxes.
The biggest companies in this field are LVMH’s fashion houses (Louis Vouitton, Fendi, Bulgari and others), Kering (Gucci, Saint Laurent, Brioni and others), Ralph Lauren and PVH (Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger).
- Apparel (Ready-to-Wear, Prêt-à-porter)
- Clothing accessories (gloves, neckwear, belts, hats and caps etc.)
- Luxury segments and brands of the companies covered (see methodology for list)
- Leather goods (bags and luggage)
- Artisanal and small-scale production unaffiliated with the covered companies (see methodology for list)
Luxury Goods Report 2019 – Luxury Fashion
Statista Consumer Market Outlook - Segment ReportDownload
Revenue Revenue Growth
in the Luxury Apparel market in million US$ in percent
- Revenue Growth
Average Revenue per Capita
in the Luxury Apparel market in US$
Global Comparison - Revenue
in the Luxury Apparel market in million US$
Here you can find more studies and statistics about "Luxury Apparel".