- Revenue in the "Mobile Games" segment amounts to US$93m in 2017.
- Revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2017-2022) of 7.2 % resulting in a market volume of US$132m in 2022.
- User penetration is at 11.9 % in 2017 and is expected to hit 13.8 % in 2022.
- The average revenue per user (ARPU) currently amounts to US$23.82.
- From a global comparison perspective it is shown that most revenue is generated in China (US$8,222m in 2017).
Revenue Revenue Growth
in the Mobile Games market in million US$ in percent
- Revenue Growth
User Penetration Rate
in the Mobile Games market in millions in percent
- Penetration Rate
in the Mobile Games market in US$
Global Comparison - Revenue Global Comparison - User Penetration
in the Mobile Games market in million US$ in 2017 in percent in 2017
Key Market Indicators
Smartphone Penetrationin percent?
Internet Penetrationin percent?
GDP / Capitain US$?
|Source: Statista, August 2016|
Here you can find more studies and statistics about "Mobile Games".