- Revenue in the "Clothing" segment amounts to US$49,973m in 2017.
- Revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2017-2021) of 9.1 % resulting in a market volume of US$70,906m in 2021.
- User penetration is at 51.7 % in 2017 and is expected to hit 63.4 % in 2021.
- The average revenue per user (ARPU) currently amounts to US$371.44.
- From a global comparison perspective it is shown that most revenue is generated in China (US$105,992m in 2017).
Revenue Revenue Growth
in the Clothing market in million US$ in percent
User Penetration Rate
in the Clothing market in millions in percent
in the Clothing market in US$
Global Comparison - Revenue Global Comparison - User Penetration
in the Clothing market in million US$ in 2017 in percent in 2017
Key Market Indicators
GDP / Capitain US$?
Internet Penetrationin percent?
Smartphone Penetrationin percent?
|Source: Statista, September 2016|