Food & Beverages
- Revenue in the "Food & Beverages" segment amounts to US$10,474m in 2017.
- Revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2017-2021) of 9.8 % resulting in a market volume of US$15,245m in 2021.
- User penetration is at 22.2 % in 2017 and is expected to hit 27.9 % in 2021.
- The average revenue per user (ARPU) currently amounts to US$180.92.
- From a global comparison perspective it is shown that most revenue is generated in China (US$14,132m in 2017).
Revenue Revenue Growth
in the Food & Beverages market in million US$ in percent
User Penetration Rate
in the Food & Beverages market in millions in percent
in the Food & Beverages market in US$
Global Comparison - Revenue Global Comparison - User Penetration
in the Food & Beverages market in million US$ in 2017 in percent in 2017
Key Market Indicators
Credit Card Penetrationin percent?
Debit Card Penetrationin percent?
Smartphone Penetrationin percent?
Internet Penetrationin percent?
GDP / Capitain US$?
|Source: Statista, August 2016|
Here you can find more studies and statistics about "Food & Beverages".