Furniture & Homeware
- Revenue in the "Furniture & Homeware" segment amounts to US$32,621m in 2017.
- Revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2017-2021) of 6.8 % resulting in a market volume of US$42,445m in 2021.
- User penetration is at 20.2 % in 2017 and is expected to hit 23.0 % in 2021.
- The average revenue per user (ARPU) currently amounts to US$620.40.
- From a global comparison perspective it is shown that most revenue is generated in China (US$58,065m in 2017).
Revenue Revenue Growth
in the Furniture & Homeware market in million US$ in percent
User Penetration Rate
in the Furniture & Homeware market in millions in percent
in the Furniture & Homeware market in US$
Global Comparison - Revenue Global Comparison - User Penetration
in the Furniture & Homeware market in million US$ in 2017 in percent in 2017
Key Market Indicators
GDP / Capitain US$?
Internet Penetrationin percent?
Smartphone Penetrationin percent?
|Source: Statista, September 2016|