- Revenue in the "Home Appliances" segment amounts to US$40,304m in 2017.
- Revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2017-2021) of 6.1 % resulting in a market volume of US$51,092m in 2021.
- User penetration is at 16.2 % in 2017 and is expected to hit 19.5 % in 2021.
- The average revenue per user (ARPU) currently amounts to US$952.49.
- From a global comparison perspective it is shown that most revenue is generated in the United States (US$40,304m in 2017).
Revenue Revenue Growth
in the Home Appliances market in million US$ in percent
User Penetration Rate
in the Home Appliances market in millions in percent
in the Home Appliances market in US$
Global Comparison - Revenue Global Comparison - User Penetration
in the Home Appliances market in million US$ in 2017 in percent in 2017
Key Market Indicators
Credit Card Penetrationin percent?
Debit Card Penetrationin percent?
Smartphone Penetrationin percent?
Internet Penetrationin percent?
GDP / Capitain US$?
|Source: Statista, August 2016|
Here you can find more studies and statistics about "Home Appliances".