Toys & Baby
- Revenue in the "Toys & Baby" segment amounts to US$17,729m in 2017.
- Revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2017-2021) of 6.7 % resulting in a market volume of US$22,956m in 2021.
- User penetration is at 21.1 % in 2017 and is expected to hit 22.8 % in 2021.
- The average revenue per user (ARPU) currently amounts to US$321.94.
- From a global comparison perspective it is shown that most revenue is generated in China (US$40,127m in 2017).
Revenue Revenue Growth
in the Toys & Baby market in million US$ in percent
User Penetration Rate
in the Toys & Baby market in millions in percent
in the Toys & Baby market in US$
Global Comparison - Revenue Global Comparison - User Penetration
in the Toys & Baby market in million US$ in 2017 in percent in 2017
Key Market Indicators
GDP / Capitain US$?
Internet Penetrationin percent?
Smartphone Penetrationin percent?
|Source: Statista, September 2016|