- Revenue in the "Package Holiday" segment amounts to US$13,279m in 2017.
- Revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2017-2021) of 7.9 % resulting in a market volume of US$18,025m in 2021.
- User penetration is at 1.9 % in 2017 and is expected to hit 2.1 % in 2021.
- The average revenue per user (ARPU) currently amounts to US$2,693.19.
- From a global comparison perspective it is shown that most revenue is generated in the United States (US$13,279m in 2017).
Revenue Revenue Growth
in the Package Holiday market in million US$ in percent
User Penetration Rate
in the Package Holiday market in millions in percent
in the Package Holiday market in US$
Global Comparison - Revenue Global Comparison - User Penetration
in the Package Holiday market in million US$ in 2017 in percent in 2017
Key Market Indicators
GDP / Capitain US$?
Internet Penetrationin percent?
Smartphone Penetrationin percent?
Tourisms contribution to GDPin percent?
Tourism trips abroad / Capita?
Cars / 1000 inhabitants?
|Source: Statista, October 2016|