- Revenue in the "Flights" segment amounts to US$109,662m in 2017.
- Revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2017-2021) of 6.5 % resulting in a market volume of US$140,897m in 2021.
- User penetration is at 24.7 % in 2017 and is expected to hit 24.5 % in 2021.
- The average revenue per user (ARPU) currently amounts to US$1,706.32.
- From a global comparison perspective it is shown that most revenue is generated in the United States (US$109,662m in 2017).
Revenue Revenue Growth
in the Flights market in million US$ in percent
User Penetration Rate
in the Flights market in millions in percent
in the Flights market in US$
Global Comparison - Revenue Global Comparison - User Penetration
in the Flights market in million US$ in 2017 in percent in 2017
Key Market Indicators
Tourisms contribution to GDPin percent?
Tourism trips abroad / Capita?
Cars / 1000 inhabitants?
Smartphone Penetrationin percent?
Internet Penetrationin percent?
GDP / Capitain US$?
|Source: Statista, August 2016|
Here you can find more studies and statistics about "Flights".