- Revenue in the "Car Rentals" segment amounts to US$8,763m in 2017.
- Revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2017-2021) of 1.3 % resulting in a market volume of US$9,225m in 2021.
- User penetration is at 5.2 % in 2017 and is expected to hit 5.0 % in 2021.
- The average revenue per user (ARPU) currently amounts to US$653.06.
- From a global comparison perspective it is shown that most revenue is generated in the United States (US$8,763m in 2017).
Revenue Revenue Growth
in the Car Rentals market in million US$ in percent
User Penetration Rate
in the Car Rentals market in millions in percent
in the Car Rentals market in US$
Global Comparison - Revenue Global Comparison - User Penetration
in the Car Rentals market in million US$ in 2017 in percent in 2017
Key Market Indicators
Tourisms contribution to GDPin percent?
Tourism trips abroad / Capita?
Cars / 1000 inhabitants?
Smartphone Penetrationin percent?
Internet Penetrationin percent?
GDP / Capitain US$?
|Source: Statista, August 2016|
Here you can find more studies and statistics about "Car Rentals".