Trains & Busses
- Revenue in the "Trains & Busses" segment amounts to US$8,646m in 2017.
- Revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2017-2021) of 5.4 % resulting in a market volume of US$10,669m in 2021.
- User penetration is at 19.3 % in 2017 and is expected to hit 21.7 % in 2021.
- The average revenue per user (ARPU) currently amounts to US$172.11.
- From a global comparison perspective it is shown that most revenue is generated in the United States (US$8,646m in 2017).
Revenue Revenue Growth
in the Trains & Busses market in million US$ in percent
User Penetration Rate
in the Trains & Busses market in millions in percent
in the Trains & Busses market in US$
Global Comparison - Revenue Global Comparison - User Penetration
in the Trains & Busses market in million US$ in 2017 in percent in 2017
Key Market Indicators
GDP / Capitain US$?
Internet Penetrationin percent?
Smartphone Penetrationin percent?
Tourisms contribution to GDPin percent?
Tourism trips abroad / Capita?
Cars / 1000 inhabitants?
|Source: Statista, October 2016|
Here you can find more studies and statistics about "Trains & Busses".