Download all relevant market data
Control and Connectivity
- Revenue in the Control and Connectivity segment amounts to US$4,074m in 2018.
- Revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2018-2022) of 13.2%, resulting in a market volume of US$6,686m in 2022.
- Household penetration is at 22.8% in 2018 and is expected to hit 43.6% by 2022.
- The average revenue per Smart Home in the Control and Connectivity segment currently amounts to US$141.66.
- A global comparison reveals that most revenue is generated in the United States (US$4,074m in 2018).
Revenue Revenue Growth
in the Control and Connectivity market in million US$ in percent
- Revenue Growth
Smart Homes Penetration Rate
in the Control and Connectivity market in millions in percent
- Smart Homes
- Penetration Rate
Average Revenue per Smart Home
in the Control and Connectivity market in US$
Users by age Users by income Users by gender
in the Control and Connectivity market in percent in percent in percent
- Users by age
- Users by income
- Users by gender
Global Comparison - Revenue Global Comparison - Household Penetration
in the Control and Connectivity market in million US$ in 2018 in percent in 2018
Key Market Indicators
Here you can find more studies and statistics about "Control and Connectivity".