- Revenue in the segment "eHealth solutions for Hypertension" amounts to US$73m in 2017.
- Revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2017-2020) of 49.8 % resulting in a market volume of US$245m in 2020.
- User penetration (as a share out of all ill people) is at 1.7 % in 2017 and is expected to hit 4.6 % in 2020.
- The average revenue per user (ARPU) currently amounts to US$108.66.
- From a global comparison perspective it is shown that most revenue is generated in the United States (US$73m in 2017).
Revenue Revenue Growth
in the Hypertension market in million US$ in percent
User Penetration Rate
in the Hypertension market in millions in percent
in the Hypertension market in US$
Global Comparison - Revenue Global Comparison - User Penetration
in the Hypertension market in million US$ in 2017 in percent in 2017
Key Market Indicators
GDP / Capitain US$
Internet Penetrationin percent
Smartphone Penetrationin percent
Health expenditure / Capitain US$
Physicians / 1000 inhabitants
Hospital beds / 1000 inhabitants
|Source: Statista, December 2015|