- Revenue in the segment "eHealth solutions for Heart Failure" amounts to US$1,254m in 2017.
- Revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2017-2020) of 16.2 % resulting in a market volume of US$1,969m in 2020.
- User penetration (as a share out of all ill people) is at 8.1 % in 2017 and is expected to hit 11.1 % in 2020.
- The average revenue per user (ARPU) currently amounts to US$2,113.32.
- From a global comparison perspective it is shown that most revenue is generated in the United States (US$1,254m in 2017).
Revenue Revenue Growth
in the Heart Failure market in million US$ in percent
User Penetration Rate
in the Heart Failure market in millions in percent
in the Heart Failure market in US$
Global Comparison - Revenue Global Comparison - User Penetration
in the Heart Failure market in million US$ in 2017 in percent in 2017
Key Market Indicators
GDP / Capitain US$?
Internet Penetrationin percent?
Smartphone Penetrationin percent?
Health expenditure / Capitain US$?
Physicians / 1000 inhabitants?
Hospital beds / 1000 inhabitants?
|Source: Statista, December 2015|