Download all relevant market data
- Revenue in the "Connected Hardware" segment amounts to US$27,540m in 2018.
- Revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2018-2022) of 7.1% resulting in a market volume of US$36,175m in 2022.
- The "Connected Hardware" segment penetration is at 0.03 in 2018 and is expected to hit 0.04 in 2022.
- The market's largest segment is the segment "Infotainment and Communication Systems" with a market volume of US$22,458m in 2018.
- From a global comparison perspective it is shown that most revenue is generated in the United States (US$9,950m in 2018).
Revenue Revenue Growth
in the Connected Hardware market in million US$ in percent
- Revenue Growth
Newly registered Connected Cars p.a.
in the Connected Hardware market in millions
Average Revenue per new Connected Car
in the Connected Hardware market in US$
Global Comparison - Revenue
in the Connected Hardware market in million US$ in 2018
Key Market Indicators
Here you can find more studies and statistics about "Connected Hardware".