Download all relevant market data
- Revenue in the "Connected Hardware" segment amounts to US$7,304m in 2017.
- Revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2017-2021) of 20.4 % resulting in a market volume of US$15,343m in 2021.
- The Connected Car penetration is at 12.0 % in 2017 and is expected to hit 34.3 % in 2021.
- The market's largest segment is the segment "Embedded Telematics" with a market volume of US$5,979m in 2017.
- From a global comparison perspective it is shown that most revenue is generated in the United States (US$7,304m in 2017).
Revenue Revenue Growth
in the Connected Hardware market in million US$ in percent
Connected Cars Penetration Rate
in the Connected Hardware market in millions in percent
Average Revenue per Connected Car
in the Connected Hardware market in US$
Global Comparison - Revenue
in the Connected Hardware market in million US$ in 2017
Key Market Indicators
GDP / Capitain US$?
Internet Penetrationin percent?
Smartphone Penetrationin percent?
New Passenger Car Salesin thousands?
Cars / 1000 inhabitants?
|Source: Statista, December 2016|
Here you can find more studies and statistics about "Connected Hardware".