NEW: Download all relevant market data
- Revenue in the "Vehicle Services" segment amounts to US$127m in 2017.
- Revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2017-2021) of 37.5 % resulting in a market volume of US$455m in 2021.
- The Connected Car penetration is at 0.7 % in 2017 and is expected to hit 3.4 % in 2021.
- The market's largest segment is the segment "Maintenance and Diagnostics" with a market volume of US$105m in 2017.
- From a global comparison perspective it is shown that most revenue is generated in the United States (US$127m in 2017).
Revenue Revenue Growth
in the Vehicle Services market in million US$ in percent
Connected Cars Penetration Rate
in the Vehicle Services market in millions in percent
Average Revenue per Connected Car
in the Vehicle Services market in US$
Global Comparison - Revenue
in the Vehicle Services market in million US$ in 2017
Key Market Indicators
GDP / Capitain US$
Internet Penetrationin percent
Smartphone Penetrationin percent
New Passenger Car Salesin thousands
Cars / 1000 inhabitants
|Source: Statista, December 2016|